Donnerstag, 9. April 2015

#36 Boredom

Right now I am having lunch and guess what? I am bored, super bored. Sitting in the library isn't the most exciting thing you could do, but well, there's nothing else to do. I just ate my lunch, which was just a peant butter sandwich (american peanut butter is the best btw). I actually don't really know what I'm doing here right now and why I'm writing this, especially in english, but I honestly don't care right now. I just want to get rid of the boredom I am currently having. After lunch I have to go to my Senior English class and we are probably going to analyze a song again. Fortunately Christina from Norway is in the class with me and it's always a lot of fun, specially when we get confused and have no clue what's going on right now. Life of an exchange student. School ends at 2:25pm, but Christina and I are going to go to Track for about 2 more hours or a bit less. Getting sweaty and maybe we're going to die too. It's fun but can get really intense and exhausting. Fortunately they use the metric system to measure the jumps and sprints. No inch and feet and all of the stuff I don't know about. That's the only time they use it. Thanks America for making everything so complicated and not using Celsius and the Metric System. At least I got rid of 6 minutes before I have to go back to class, english as I said. I don't like my teacher. Okay, I actually do but right now we are having a student teacher, I guess she is doing kind of a "Referendariat(?)" and she really isn't a good teacher. 1.5 more weeks until my real english teacher is back, which I first didn't like either. I'll be back with a post next week, since I'm going to be gone over the weekend. Have a nice day you all!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen